Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi all!

I am sure all you mothers out there will agree,during the day we get asked a ton of annoying or repetative questions,my most hated being the constant I am hungry, whats for dinner. So to help myself and my family with this,I am starting a seperate blog where I will post my menu and recipes 2 weeks at a time. (our pay period) It will be mostly dinners since the older kids eat both breakfast and lunch at school, unless they are home for a break or on the weekend. I will add those days in also. Vernon did shopping without me this pay check so we shall see how well I can do with what he came home with. I will be going through my pantry, freezer, and fridge in the morning after I take the kids to school. Until then I will post what we had tonight for dinner. Also, if there are ANY of you who read this and want to add you recipes, menus, ECT, I beg you to please leave me a comment and I will add you the MORE the Merrier. And I am ALWAYS looking for new yummy recipes! So if you think this is something you would enjoy or even just to share the occasional recipe! Please do it!

1 comment:

  1. OK - I'll try, no promises though. I'm not as organized as you, but since you have now inspired me to do better, let's give it a shot!!

    ReplyDelete