Saturday, January 10, 2009

Homemade Pizza

I follow this recipe ( http://www.recipezaar.com/Basic-Pizza-Dough-26181 )for the crust except I use brown sugar instead of regular, you can also use honey which is yummy too. Last night I added in a bit more water too, but I think it was because I doubled the batch. anyway if the dough is too dry and not mixing together very well add a little water at a time till it starts coming together for you. After the dough is ready add your fav pizza sauce, for us it is the boboli pizza sauce that is there on the display by their pizza crust. Top with cheese and add your fav toppings, last night we had seasoned chucks of chicken, sausage (breakfast sausage, I hate itallian), pepperoni, and mushrooms on my part. Doubling it gave me 2 huge pizzas a calzone and enough dough to make bread sticks. We have tons of leftovers :) If you haven't worked with yeast or have any questions, let me know and I will give you the easiest ways I know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment